Thinking until the 2147483648'th second

About This

I think all of the files I linked to in some of my older posts are gone now. I am working on fixing them.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

No more hosting for me

For some reason I always like to attempt something myself before trying to get help from others. I meant that specifically for Computer Science, but I suppose it's true most of the time actually. Ah well, sometimes it helps me because I can learn why I'm using something and why it needs to work the way it does. For example, I tried to host my own blog over at dimlylitblog.com, but I quickly realized that 1. I don't have the time to manage a web server and 2. I'm not interested enough in sysadmin stuff to do it. The reasoning was that I could do anything I wanted with my blog, so if I wanted to program a cool widget-looking thing and rendered some weird Java 3d world, I could do it.

I wanted a blog for the simple reason of keeping track of research (being able to tag posts is a great thing). And Blogspot is a great tool for doing so. It lets me spend time where I need to be spending it.

So, I'm going to start posting here about my 3d graphical developments in Gambit Scheme/Termite.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

酒店打工

酒店兼職

台北酒店

打工兼差

酒店工作

酒店經紀

禮服酒店

酒店兼差

酒店上班

酒店PT

酒店

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味

喝酒

Microsoft Office 2007 said...

Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft word
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Outlook 2010
Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010
Windows 7

weddingdresses said...

Scam, fraud, and a hoax are just a few words that can be used to describe, the international phenomena known as Power Balance . Many students around the quad can be seen wearing these colorful power balance bracelet is very popular all over the world. which are believed to help balance; however, they are more or less a simple silicon bracelet with a hologram sticker and winter boots .

Health Blog said...

And Blogspot is a great tool for doing so. It lets me spend time where I need to be spending it.

Random Notes

I work at Coptix

Ideas / To-do

  • Research .Mac style photo gallery for screenshots